Sunday, January 27, 2008

Roads closed

I have been stuck in Hood River for the past 2 days. They got hit with a major snow storm. The highway to get in or out of the Gorge had been shut down due to "impossible travel". Now there's a "chains required" ordinance for any crazy fool who wants to attempt the journey. There's a train running through here in about an hour. This should get me back into the city (I hope). I do have to get to work in the morning, don't I?

(Why do my posts all have to do with the weather?)

Gone West. Love, Isolde.

2 comments:

Live Simply Mommy said...

Ha, you and your weather! Boring!!! But really, that description reminded me of 'The Shining'... very eerie thoughts.

Anonymous said...

hahahah...you must be getting old. All you want to talk about is the weather. Let's get deep. How are your bowel movements lately?