Sunday, February 1, 2009

While you were out

So for the past 2 weeks, I have been pretty much gone on business trips. My fiance has been a very busy man! I am still amazed at the job he did remodeling Jace's room. Before the finished product there was graffiti and holes in the walls, stained carpet, no suitable furniture, windows that didn't open and a floor that was sliding downhill. Let's not forget the SMELL. Years of a boy eating, farting, burping, sneakers, and god knows what! I can't wait for Jace to come home today to see his new room. Of course Jace will complain, because that's what he does best and he'll act like it's no big deal, so not to damage his 14 yr old coolness status...but I know he secretly will be beaming. These guys worked hard to get this room done so fast.


2 comments:

Deborah said...

The room looks great and I'm sure Jace is happy you came into his life - if not now then in the future!
love mom
ps I like all your blog comments about being a teenager, you weren't that bad!

Anonymous said...

wow. what a transformation. I slept in that stinky boy room. hahaha. he's officially a teenager and has a teenager bedroom now.
great job guys.