Saturday, December 12, 2009

A nice homecoming

Wow, I was gone a LONG time. I missed my family so much, that this trip seemed exceptionally long. Do you want the good news first or the bad news? Lets start with the good news....

I got promoted! I am changing positions within my company. I have taken a position as a Field Trainer. I am really excited about it and am ready for the change. The other good news is that my husband and stepson were very busy while I was gone. My car is fixed (from a recent accident involving a raccoon of abnormal size) and Eric put in some new bells and whistles! The renovations are in full gear. Jace got awarded Employee of the Month and managed to bring home ALL A's and B's this quarter!

The bad news is that it is reDICULOUSLY cold here right now. Waterfalls are frozen mid-air, windows are draped in cloth, all of the heaters are on, and the pipes are freezing. This is just how cute my husband is...he wrote poems so we would remember.

No comments: