Monday, May 16, 2011

Had to laugh

Receptionist behind the desk- "I know who you are! I was told to expect a dark haired pregnant women, but you are HARDLY pregnant."
In my head- "Nope, I'm pretty sure I am 100% pregnant."

I was in market taste testing some soup to determine which one I would bring home. I made my choice and moved on with my shopping. I finally looked down and saw that each flavor of soup was represented on my belly. Have I always been such a messy eater but never knew because my droppings would just land on the floor? My clothes don't have a chance for the next few months.

Woman at the lumber store- "When is your baby due? (before waiting for an answer) When I was pregnant I gained 75 lbs and went 3 weeks late. I just loved being pregnant that I didn't care."
In my head - "Holy shit, lady."

No comments: