Thursday, June 9, 2011

So upsetting, it made me kind of sick

I walked into the nail salon today for my pedicure:
Candy (the owner): "Hi Izzy! Look! Another pregnant lady!" As I looked at the young pregnant woman getting her nails done, her obnoxious mother yells across the room: "When are YOU due? My daughter is due is 2 weeks, isn't it great!!!"
Me: "Wow! You are counting the days, huh?" I said to the young pregnant woman. The young pregnant woman just smiled politely. I proceeded to climb into my pedicure chair as I wondered just how young that young woman is. She looked in her young 20's. Her mother sure does seem to be clingy and running the show. Poor girl. I wonder what a young 20something thinks about when they are pregnant?
Me: "So is this your first grandbaby?" I asked the obnoxious mother who doesn't let her pregnant daughter talk.
Obnoxious mother: "Oh no! I have several. She already has a 3 year old at home." A 3 year old, I thought! She is so young! Just how old is this girl? What the hell is wrong with these people. The young pregnant woman continues a conversation with her mother about the plans for her brothers' birthday...he is about to turn 21.
Candy says "Your brother is going to be 21? You should take him out to get a drink, then."
Young pregnant woman: "Oh no, I'm not old enough to do that....I am only 19".

WHAT.....THE....F**K! This is when I got really mad. I was so mad that this young girl had to have been pregnant at 15, in order to have a 3 year old and be pregnant with her SECOND baby! Then I started to get REALLY mad at the mother. How dare she strut around her teenage daughter and brag about her having babies. That poor poor girl. She was brainwashed. Then I started getting mad at all the breeder-types like that girl and her mother...and the taxes I have to pay to support their litter of children...and tolerate their rediculous "faith"...and the republican people that try to run this country. It was so upsetting, that I was making myself sick. Ech..what a waste. All I wanted was to sit in my favorite massage chair and get my feet pampered.

1 comment:

Live Simply Mommy said...

I can say this here since nobody in my family (except me mom) read your blog... but you know my family loves to breed and let the American taxpayers for it and it just drives me insane. Even worse than me paying for them is watching their parenting... unlike working America, they are blessed with unlimited time with their kids and those are the poor children who sit in front of a tv all day... no library, no park, no gardening... just their crappy section 8 apartments filled with cigarette smoke and neglect. Blahhh, now I need a pedicure!