Saturday, March 26, 2011

What did he do THIS time?!


This month's teenage stress and anxiety has resulted in the following crimes: bringing and using drugs in our house, driving under the influence, and speeding with a restricted license with 4 teenage girls in the car (one without a seatbelt). Oh, and I forgot to mention that the none of the girls in the car are covered under insurance. I bet their parents would have LOVED knowing that. But you know what? I bet their parents have no idea where their daughters are.

It's amazing how fantastic a teenager can be for birth control. For any of you considering having children, I strongly suggest that you have a teenager stay with you for a few months to help with the decision. My poor unborn child is going to be born with an ulcer.

No comments: